10/14/2021

I used to do meditation and fasting modes. I will tell you, it was hard, on fasting, I would start to imagine, all the food that I am craving at. so while I was on fasting, I would make these food lists.

 Most foods are Mongolian, my father would like those foods, when we used to eat small.

North China food. Colder weather food. Chinese Pancake those kinds.

So after I done that so many times, so many so many times, I start to know how it feel like one drop of soy sauce damage my kidney. 

One drop.

When the internal hurts, I would not eat.

That kinds of habits, like right now, I gain weight, and I look at these foods, but they are not my favorite food types. That kinds of situation would be alleviate.

But I think, I rather not to keep airing those TV shows here, for eating foods.

I was into what they were doing ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...