10/14/2021

I have heard that since COVID 19, people eating U-Bert?

 Like they start to make a lot of money too, those youngsters.....

So do you all gain weight like me?

I never really have a fitness plan in my life, because I never really going out of my way to lose weight for one time for another.

But this time, I really need to slim down, and going outside to jump, leap, bounce, its about the time, to do so?

What is your plan to keep your body slim?

我聽說這個 COVID 19 很多人就吃烏ㄅ,所以很多人就是在家裡辦公的意思 ~ 就跟我一樣呀 ! 體重上來,所以現在要體重下降,那妳們有沒有想要出去走走呀 ! 跑跑呀 ! 跳跳的 ! 

我其實也覺得有適當的運動,會幫助體重下來的! 

而且要攝取水果才會去上廁所 ! 

I used to get this juicer from Amazon, I still think that is one of the best I have, small and portable. Juicing is actually very good. I gonna see how does Eben keep slim like that ~ people live together has to see what everyone eats? 

I probably won't be online that much. I want to ask him what he wants to do ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...