10/25/2021

I am going out

 Babaji: No, don't going out.

why not?

Babaji: Do you know what you are buying? You are buying a Hallo Kitty Binder, and you don't even use it. Any of these things you ever used it?

I am not s super big fan of this cartoon things, but a lot of people are. I used to have sailor moon collection, if my mother didn't throw it all out, I can show to Eben, what I used to collect. These story are important. But okay, Hallo Kitty is not really a story. They are all the same. You want me to ask you if you want one?

Babaji: No!

I cannot spend a lot of money on this things.

Babaji: I prefer you had your own plan, your own outfit plans.

Yeah, I don't even know what to wear to the business attire. America has a better outlet mall, like Annie Taylor, I might take some times, but I think in America, I just need one or two nice shirt.

Babaji: No! They have your size here.

You are not saying...one of those photo I took in 2018-2019 those fancy outfit, on the Top?

Babaji: Yea...s?

In America, near Eben?

Babaji: Ye~~S?

You don't wear those things to the public ~~~ 

Babaji: you know what you are wearing??? These should be your wearing like every Asian girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Babaji: You buy these clothing and outfits, I tell Eben to buy those binders. Beside I think that whole sale place is better.

 ... ...Babaji !

Babaji: Yea~s?

That flower shirt, I never wear out ! NEVER ! Those necklace I never wear out ! I do a lot of things to the photo, because...they stay in the photo !!!

Babaji: I don't care, these are the outfit, you bring over there to NYC!!!! You wear don't wear, I don't care !

This afternoon?

Babaji: THIS AFTERNOON!!!!!!!

Babaji !

Babaji: WHAT !

Okay I lied.  I lied ! 

Babaji: Say it louder ~~

I lied. I never wear these.....funny, flowery, green ribbon....whatever these outfit.

Babaji: You do a proper outfit plans, I let you buy that binders before someone else gets it. Say it what you would normally wear on photo !

.... ... (Hang up)

 

Babaji: I want a REAL outfit PLAN ! You lie you lie you lie ....

Can I actually lose weight first, and then go shopping? I will make it faster now, after you saying all these bombarding my head.

Babaji: You better be.

 





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...