10/25/2021

I am going to sleep. I add it some of the raw food things I did

 Babaji: Remember afternoon.

Tomorrow I go to the Embassy?

Babaji: Yep

I am actually very frighten by my mother. okay I think about it how to do this....

Babaji: You don't want to see Eben earlier? Christmas? You write Christmas, New Year, Next Year?

? I have a ticket situation to consider. I don't want to hear about it. I first ask him. He didn't call me, so I am not sure how busy he is. So I try not to bother him best, I think.

Babaji: right

These birds become aggressive each day more.  

Babaji: I always know what I am talking about.

You want me to move the dates in front.

Babaji: Can you get your passport while you land there?

I never ask, I am not sure. I don't want to return here to get my passport, don't I. I just go tomorrow, after I cease some butterfly in my stomach. Eben will tell me tonight at least, if he has a plan. He has a plan, I will try to make it.

Babaji: right.

I cannot possiblely to get everything done in one day ! 

Babaji: right.

okay, just give me some times, I talk to Eben, If he is okay with it, I can talk to my mother. My mother always says I am a dreamer or psycho those things...it actually hurts me.

Babaji: right.

okay, I will see the luggages most things I just use the boat/ship to shipping to NYC, I carry some needed clothing and necessarity ready to go?

Babaji: Better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...