10/26/2021

I believe not impairement ancient Chinese spirituality

 If you ask me how I think of them.

Every business is to profit. Correct? But I will never dare to put shaman words and God together to receive a money. Let’s say, someone says,”there is a prophecy white Buffalo women and rainbow warrior legands” (near 2012 times)

I do not have a nerve to say that in the public.

It’s blastomny. Because you say that to the public and specific target at 2012.


I know Inelia Benz, she likes to write what public wants to hear their child is rainbow child, it’s indigo genius child or there is a Diamond child in her article. She says to Bill Project Avalon saying someone drinks blood, dark dark house she sees vision. 

I will only tell you a story like I write on “One photo” or I will tell Simon a facts your gf, or your Daniel profile line by lines, but never the inner version how great and brilliant a bubble dream would be.

Those things are strictly forbidden in my personality.

Like SMCH recently talk about politics. It’s against all lineage door to do that!! I won’t really reprimanded but I know by hearts it’s very very wrong. Sometimes things treasure to me, I meant it, words you say about God does not put a penny sign next by it. Like …I work very hard on movies, genetics, climate change, medicinal chemistry website, cook food, raw food, right? If including design the website if it’s a skill count something in a short amount of time. I will develop art, app, like hallmark cards, but I will not put it to really sell them. I don’t dare.

Things if I know it’s hell, I won’t say, do, think.

Babaji: like me. You should tell them Facebook comes a military officer from National Archive you got frighten you cannot update anymore Facebook. 

Okay, you say it. He says it’s military personnel. 


So it means?

I am very contempt them, going to hell you don’t even know you are there. 


Little grandmother it’s use native style people like that.
It’s the same thing, they act as shaman, walking out slowly and everyone had to kneel them.
I believe jump, leap, bounce, ancient Chinese martial art, you use looong looong years to polish a climbing waterfall so against gravity you can jump to the trees those kinds. I believe to polish something in very very very loooooong time. Always like that. If someone talk to me out of that, don’t bother talking to me. Leave.
Human is not made to be impaire so I have to save them, smaillville theme songs and, I am the one really suffer because no one coming to save me.

You can background is different but current belief is already very far different.
“Do you know what God says to you?” I definitely would not do that. You can read the Bible yourself and get inspired. You understand right or wrong or even going to hell with it to preach others without a priest name, I do not care a tiny bit about it.

In other words,

This series Victoria Secrets, you can just asking the living girls their current belief. Background will show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...