10/26/2021

Babaji: you know why I show up? Anna

 No.

Babaji: because I have my purpose.

You mean the Loving the Silent Tear young and old Babaji?

Babaji: No, that’s Haidakhan. I am Mahavatar 

… ….do you know he writes his wiki claim as you?

Babaji: No, we are not the same.

You worry me with Eben.

Babaji: little bit.

I email him.

Babaji: don’t you want to talk to him on the phone 📱?

Yes.

Babaji: tell him a reason to call, he will call. 

… 

Babaji: tell me, why you don’t yell at him, why he doesn’t call? You playing a game?

A game?

Oh ~no. I should ask him?

Babaji: you are naturally like that or you just don’t concern him that much to be on the phone.

It’s international call, he has to pay.

Babaji: he can pay.

You want me to go argue with him why he didn’t call ?

Babaji: normally people do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...