10/26/2021

You want me to go and help them on COVID 19 !!!!!

 Babaji: you are living inside your own world too long.

So why don’t you tell me earlier?

Babaji: you were busy.


SMCH King & Co

Co= little girls I’m Vietnamese 

Loving the Silent Tear is 19 anniversaries

I read people contract the virus and just die. Like a staff member President America says in Washington. No, I saw him, weight. 

They are not thinking, if I can talk to the birds 🦅….I can talk to the virus?

Babaji: you are talking to me.

Birds responses!

Babaji: they will monitor for you how Virus responsed. 

… …can you hold a minute, I sit next to the window door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...