10/20/2021

I go to those places, because they are vegetarian options or vegan

 Some near my house ! 

I just thought about it....Amy is my aunt, she sponsor us here.

That is where I said Pete, my friends works in Dennis with Theresa...like in Hunger game.

This is so coincidental. 


Coco Club, festival?

Holloween ! There is festival, I went with some friends. Its pumpkin, but they are not UB events, though, they are family, family of local WNY, Western New York ( News channel weather report )

There is Erie county

Lake Snow effects.

South lake...there is a monument as if....going on a date? I was...Not in the middle of the lake, on the side of the middle of the lake. On...Chandler while Russ and Rachel fighting, the hell of the lake.


You know, I live in denial, Seth would never do those Victoria Secrets Stuff saying....and 5 Lords are so far away from my head....

Keanu Reeves made a movie there, called Henry's crime, its in downtown Buffalo. I been there. They have bank there because that is where the governmental places are. Downtown, very far away from UB.


Simon, you are not interested into your own books, how many copies I told you I used to see in the library? 13 !

I don't know anything about my father, Simon. But what I can tell you was....that X-rays invention...There was another guy before Tesla, was doing something X-rays I think. So I have no ideas what to tell you, about this iMAC ...

People in those times, don't like Tesla. 

He got things right, that others didn't. So there are a lot of problems.

430 Has a church there too. In downtown. I heard he is a bad guy, but I assuming he knows something about the mind. Those are called techniques. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Yeah, that is what I remember, I watch the Coco Club, after Frozen some story.

In the movie theater. About we don't have tradition.

UB is full of Jewish, they have tradition. Something Ola did was...after certain time, you cannot eat, she is Catholic.

They do a lot of those things in the family.

And that is Dean story, Frozen movies, from Buffalo all the way to California.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...