10/20/2021

If the kid goes to UB, they have to have money to...let's say, I was in APO, so we have social events, that is how...like President APO drives me home, or someone drives me UB north campus pass by grave yards.

 Those are short cuts.

And then, I took class in UB, we actually walk in the trail?

If a lot of students they just live on campus, they don't know where these places are. You need to have some social events, in order to go all these "Off Campus" dining restaurant. Well, you have to have money to go, on gas, or car pool, to social events, someone took you, or you see the sign, you live there with a car going around those place, all over again and again.

When I got into UB, my dorm is not on campus, I cannot. So I live off campus.

Dean and Ola both live on Campus, so they invite me to go their dorms, that is how I end up in Elicott with Ola, we eat there.

Dean I think he also in Elicott and south campus dorms. UB design is to walk indoor in the winter, so the campus themselves are tunnels. I don't know about the dorm, they look like, but on the main campus, there are pathway.

A lot of pathway, of course I walk all over, I don't wear high heel. I say NSC to SA union.

But....me and Seth or Silas, are living in SA union. They have outside balcony, taking from door to door to door... people who smoke goes there.

Meaning pathway. I always go on those pathway to searching for a lot of stair, things, or piano, remember I saying all that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...