10/09/2021

I have to write my own medical reports, on myself. Today I eat a lot !!!! The body seems to be ...inflames. Do they say, if you are on a fasting mode, you can heal better? Right?

 There are so many ways doing this.

I keep eating methods today.

The body might feel better to release some stuffs, if knowing, you are keep eating food down.

Not sure. I drink soup after lunch, a lot of soup down.

And the medical ...mask for COVID.

Do you know those materials are sensitive to the face skin?

I just want to know if that is the reason, or it is my healing reason, I need to heal my face everywhere, wearing not cloth masks?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...