10/09/2021

Correct sides : I used to spent money too. We had a routine.

 越南小尼姑 ! Do you believe this Right or that is Left side, in your own methods of Quan Yin Methods rules? Who taught me this, you think?

You have to guess it !

Its right on the television now !

You took over my friends' crowd must be ~~~ If I were you that petty mind, you have not dead friends yet....子歇 他不說英文的! 左右邊~

觀音法門 ! 這他懂吧 ?


Do you know how to be happy? If lifes has nothing else to offer, just not too stressful that day, you can just be happy? 

Not to listening to a glooming music, and imagine a guy you see, you fall in love with him, he talks to you a word, or two, you become in love with them?

 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...