10/11/2021

In case … there are something I to talk to you guys or girls about it you put into my situation …..masterbat, (raining ) girls has to get wet, but if real. REAL= you will wet!

 But I cannot explain to guys, because I am not a guy.

Sometimes it’s like an instruction.

Freaking out, of course people will get freak out. But how old was I ? 31.

I didn’t go to police, there is a band thing on my head

What if the comic book?

No, I do not know whom wrote the comic book and I re-write for them? 

Are you feel what you tell the police or the public to get things yours?

I only transcribe what it is necessary for others to know, that’s not the story I received. 

… …. Listen, things romance in all war zones has a definition like the Art of War. You read Chinese ancient books history story will tell you all that. They design girls or guys to make you fall …

So you just leave it all?

Right, I get out as soon as I can, did I ? Seeing through life that your own Master will equip you some wisdom of life, if that destiny you must embark, you learn all the past or present teaching was not giving up her tiny suffering she says she dealt upon, you have to sometimes respect all that when you have a human birth what to give up and let it all go.

With a correct concept maybe you will stand on trial one day. Not really every day … this is a little far beyond a vision only.

It’s Real Love, Loving the Silent Tear?

What you gonna do?

Cry with it and not to take part in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...