10/11/2021

Inside frame, his name is Neo, because inside your vision, it’s exactly the same coming towards you.

 Not from behind you. Right in front of you. 

If Keanu find that right girl, yeah he has my blessing (?). We were never together really.

Keanu is a public person, he needs a girl look, talk, outward expression like that. A little independent not hiding in the house doing house chore. Some man can live without sex, because it might be very very shameful things to them. They are not as open.

So is Siddarthra.

Plus, they are all Buddha stuffs including this might be Wallace new fate? After he relinquish his jobs from me. I don’t really know what he sees or knows his jobs. Or they 10.

In public, they need the spouse that has face more like them close to Lords of Rings that kind of design.

They don’t need to know about sex, in the end of day, they will tell me that. I know that. Sariputra is very very rigid on it. Not sure about his roommate can work anything to him on that, or he is drunk. So drunk, I have no ideas how his brain is functioning…number 1 Buddha’s disciple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...