10/16/2021

Is that ego?

Yes, you want to win over your guys on issues he does what pleases you, so next time you inches your way in. Sometimes you even subconsciously doing that, one inches, two inches, three inches. Some people are very sensitive on that. You do on purpose, or your memory fade, you do it on purpose saying your IQ is low....I would tell you that, if I am a guy.

Is winning always ego?

Yes !

You can prove to the guys, you never gonna win, because you are not polish yourself enough. That is not winning issues. Its you never make it issues. Like chemistry 97 percentiles on my PCAT scores? or Math 92 percentiles.

You can just be excellent, not to mocking guys. You just suppose to know that stuffs, if you read the books through?

Some guys are bad, yes. But averagely speaking, their IQ if the money is available to them, they still don't behave like a girl....

A lot of guys are bad. 

I met them just like I seeing them really.....bad guys. But like I said, their average IQ still higher if the environment allows them. Most are in the survival mode. Age and achievement, working experience.

But I am a girl, so I am asking the girl groups to self improve better. Not to go critique all these bad guys. I been with almost...all the bad guys, as you might have hear them history.

Believe me, if you truly self improve better, you will be able to aim higher your evolution when the times comes. Not I am trying to hurting you, or stopping you to find a nicer guy. There are nice guys. Not all guys are very bad.

Education

Maturity

Not those fighting stupidity talk, or psychology even. They use psychology, and you figure it out what is your brain really Self means. You don't need those online methods, or people really learn psychology to go hurting others. No.

I am asking the girls to be the best you can be, and try to lower yourself than the guys. Always be polite, courtesy, and obedience to listen to what they want to say. Each maturity is all different.

I been with the guys, I know what it means, they gang up their own head space stuffs, then talk to them wisely....Wisely !!! Tell them story, tell them what you think, tell them, for example in life, what you believe its more in God's nature to do things.

There will be difference, between each other.

Helping the guys. Don't put your life one extra second on the girls, if you put all out for the guys, like I told you, someone will notice you doing it, for your heart, to make them better, make yourself better too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...