10/22/2021

Me and Eben gonna have a life, we talk about things, exchange opinions on it. He takes the lead. We are family.

 The rest of them, are their company Hollywood stuffs. They are not my family to say, we talk here every meeting here, its for their company.

Now, you need to all go back to your own world, making webpages.

I start to feel this....

You need to create your own webpages, to give some of these people confidence what you do with your life, and be responsibilty what you design, or say things in a perfection of knowledge. Like you know what you are doing. That is the best advice from me to you. Start making the website. Because you are all bugging me....I am the one, just have to be here, talking out loud. Its easy for everyone, and I have different groups of people. 

Now, you know Google has some platform behind?

Google doc! 

You can share the documents how you all discuss details what you plan to do with the movies. That does not need to be online, its a private documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...