10/16/2021

Military orientation table

 Poison for example?

I called it blood and honey.

A wall of blood and honey.

A girl, your best friend with a general, strong strong strong, mocking to you as he might be your father.

That’s honey, that’s blood.

It’s called, you have one photo with your father.

That’s your best middle school or high school, girl to girly friend. Affectionate best friends. 



Do I think emotional traumatized when I go through?

I met Neo. It was horrifying …it’s inside frame story, outside they actor life story.

You cannot prove things I will tell you in life, what you gonna do?

Make things sound funny ! Because … movie might be real, but most people are focus singular aspect of watching movies.

You can choose to talk about, which I did …I had a ring belt on my head, one whole excutiating year.

Does people believe?

… … if that person is not, stunts, what you gonna own them stunts at the end of story?

I will tell you my goal….that year. To live, to breath right, to get out of pain, and man and women…man has inducing power! If you believing higher force…when the living veil become thinner, have you heard these words, what do they mean to you?

Live!

Life meant to live. Have a positive outlook in life. Bring others joys and security and let go when inducing frames not on you anymore. The moment it disappears, the moment find strength and leave that circumstance! Which I did! I don’t want that part of becoming my real life, not really. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...