10/23/2021

Simon, you need beauty things to look at or weak things to feel fluncturate ?

 Besides, it’s not even the same movie meaning kidnap away…Simon, there are a lot of jobs you made me do, the first time I told you 2014 as Da Vinci. Kidnapping people is not one of them. 

People do plastic surgical ….do you believe this is my face even, Simon?

This is my face !!


Today I went back to Facebook. I haven’t seen all people’s face yet….but if a medical board gonna tell me they do reviews, I will scream as one of them. 

I know not great.

But to actually one photo clicking away to see it, do you know how big suit you put on a guy and he dresses like a doctor? Do you remember story I say I read the real life test is at age 50?

I scream


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...