10/23/2021

⭐️🌟⭐️🌟🌟⭐️🌟⭐️Simon your ex gf at a ship to be swelling … …⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️🌟⭐️

 That’s a kind of like offering to the weather God, have you ever heard tales, seen movies, something familiar ? I know I just directly jump to conclusions not the process.

I don’t think it requires a process.

Delicate water God, Cloud God…..if you know my windows outside daily tales right now? 

Bird God.

It’s all true, all true.


Bill & Kerry because they are classified, taken to water park or a lot of running, I will tell you, animal kingdom they are fiercely strong, mental and physical and they ask people …like me, to be running that park right. They stand right on top and watching. 

They know what it means if I declare something, then truly made it physical. 

Because water if stain on the body, it’s very difficult to run, very very heavy and soaking wet. They expect classified to be that strong too.

Believe my story, they are very very strong !! They want us to strong and make it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...