10/23/2021

SO the NSYNC wants a job too? In UB?

 Silas and Dean are in evolutionary biology. If I may say, 5 of them all taken what is evolutionary biology. Terrible class.

I know this is funny pair up.

Silas and Seth in SA union, but one is up floor, the other is basement floor UB spectrum.

Now 

Bill, Dean, Patrick is in NSC with me in Dr. T class or Dr. Chambler class.

We have lab. But we usually from TA assign classroom walk together to NSC lab area.

Chemistry honor class.

I work in the Capen, that is right in the middle of it.  If you say Keanu positoin = both Lee and Tamang, if....yeah, we are inside the library, you have to walk in the library, and going down the basement, to see CADS lab. 

All the club activities are in the SA union.

you know....It is not I getting my facebook back to imagine Yeth would ever do if he found out he is Seth with 4 Lords, in a package. You know what I mean? He might take them 4 up sometimes when, if anything can indicate to tell me? Victoria Secrets are close. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...