10/25/2021

⭐️So what will happen to your friends? Those college Bermuda Tamang, Wing, Dean? Like someone really drags them into the sea? ⭐️

♫  天地多遼遠、而你在身邊~~♫ 緣可缺指尖 ~~~

I hate you when you do that....


♫ 百轉千傳遍、而你在身邊 ~~

 

♫ 問世間,轉過多少流年 ~~ 才會有一次擦肩? 

If that movie I told you tale, from Adam my ex to become Laura the best friend just like Ella Enchanted, to turn that story, to Adam and Hailey, do you think they regret it that decision, this far? Would you regret that decision this far? her brother is behind that wedding vow?

Seeing Me and Eben to become? 


♫ 明鏡水月普提樹下又見 ~ 緣可眷指尖 ~~ ♫♫ 聊歲月 ~惹塵埃多情念 ~~

Do you know what this lyrics says? 

Hundred Thousand prayers turn up turn ....and is that eternal, me and Eben, what do you think, I would say?

You think my groups of TV crisis will become more each day, or will diminishing? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...