10/25/2021

⭐️ What does that mean? ⭐️

 It means, before I was making any effort to make the TV effects more each day, someone already want to drag them all Bermuda Triangle.

So you just leave them there, that scarf on America land?

I told Vicky to leave Seattle, divorce, but she will not listen to the reason why.

Vicky, Seattle

         Stephen Tamang (MD, ex one Kiss Keanu birthday), South Dakoda

                                 Wing Liu, Pharmacist, Vandebelt, TN

                                                 Dean Wiecozorek, Dentist, Florida

                                                                                        Bermuda Traingle

Does it hurting you?

So hurting me, its to tell them? I told Dr. T already, I just told you yesterday, the day before yesterday. 

Vicky?

No, not yet.


I used to describe you things I did....like running. Running in Time, like Justin Timberlake's movies, if he heard me saying NSYNC made me do things this far, maybe he will have that on his profile, King of Kingship system 2017 website?

And Pinterest photo I show you where did I go?

What did I say? sometimes, when you find a pile of wood below, there are not dead bodies. ITs a locker, a piles of photos, key and lockets.

The key is right in there. I went back many times. The key is right in the slot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...