10/14/2021

⭐️⭐️⭐️Some people really love television and if you see yourself in it....you don't talk about it? ⭐️⭐️⭐️

 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ I think this is your maturity time before your parents die, they wants to hear about it, whether those tremendous pressure you bear on the television was indeed another day, that Medical School, they would not understand, how you make it through the same time, Anna on TV, that time you glad was not targeting at you, or else, those students loans, you gonna sue me Anna for, right? ⭐️⭐️⭐️

It started with me Ella Enchanted, but you never know whom they are.

But it all started at Princess Diary 1 and 2, with Smallville.

These 5 Lords situation with NSYNC, you only know SIlas to be real?

I assume, you check UB spectrum archive center, how to look for his photo, to see if he looks like Lance Bass?

I specifically say on the Climate Change website, Taiwan, we have a national flag, a national anthem, a national flower.

That is not the requirement to have a nation?

When I was in the middle school, my hair was short? I was a blonde that time, not before. My mother dye my hair to black? So the small tiny island, cannot be a nation?

I actually have a doctor. He is from Boston University. MD.

There are marvelous creature on this island, besides butterflies, in the Victoria Secrets. Its these birds, you seen it in the video, you need to tell your MD about it?

Or, these are the 3rd days about...3rd days of my period. This month, I eat eggs and meat. Finally, I last 3 almost, to noon time, would be 3 full days. But this time, will have a buffer time??? (Unsure)

Last time, have a little bit buffer time. I say none. It shows up after.

Can I actually say something? Its slippery through me, this time, twice happening....Its a big smurge?

How do you define someone has one egg per month or those are uterus lining walls? They all looks like that milky bloody looking stuffs?

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...