10/14/2021

When I first come out, maybe it is not safe time to talk about the movies, but now, Simon knows times passes 8 longs years, now, its safe for all of you to talk about your feelings.

 You must have some feelings you feel you see yourself in the movies....you just don't remember UB people's face, only I remember. On my facebook

Why I even having them as my friends, and Thank God, I delete the account.

3 days also this time, has no particular discomfer. I used to even have more pain because I start using the bathing powder more. Otherwise if I didn't force it, I probably won't have so much discomfer time during those periods of time.

Big Hero 6

And 無印良品

The birds are quacking .....

Do you connect yourself together as a team, to investigate movies yet?

Wing, does your parents know you coming from an island, where they were from? As a Hong Kong people?

Really?

One island Taiwan has a flag, a national anthem, and a national flower ....To say Princess Dairy I and II. 

So if I claim, no one investigate them account. I keep repeating it, you just believing they are true every words?

So you talk to Tim Cook?

If I didn't have any contacts, I go directly to their page, and say it. Hi, I have some issues with my friend's claim, she losts her facebook, can she get it back?

他們有沒有覺得其實看英文很累人? 不管再久,其實都沒有真的感覺的習慣呢? 但是如果我打中文,你是要聽他們翻譯給你聽的關係嗎 ?  

These songs, do they think look like you Wing, and my Ancient Chasez Claims,

1 in Flower Thousand Bone Song

2. in Jail guy on television?

 I have no ideas what happened this far, I am guessing by next year, I would know for sure, you all would comproment to Simon, Eben, Keanu, or Tim Cook a bit? Including your parents, like my mother, Rockefler, or my father Tesla....that their well achievement in the past, has comes to the today's a very well known time, like this time?

Or you all have to be the stars? No?

okay ~~~ I need you to write something to make them feel good. Because ....I boss you all too all the time !!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...