10/26/2021

Yeah, Melinda was hurting me

 Babaji: Right

I am home.

Babaji: I know.

My mother going out in the afternoon, I run to Embassy.

Babaji: You say so.

I went to tell National Archive, maybe they will tell CDC and find their ways here, not just the facebook. 

Babaji: You feel I make you feel ashame.

That is not exactly saying....You 

Babaji: I am God.

... ...

Babaji: Do you tell them what you have to tell them?

So many things, how to tell them.

Babaji: You believe people killing?

Sometimes life I just have to bear it. I left the facebook, wasn't I.

Babaji: You should not leave this time. The fault are on all of them. COVID 19 is just the beginning. No one heed it to your suffering, or the BIble Verse. They really think its funny.

You mean I should not help them?

Babaji: They are bureaucracy. 

okay.


You want to say something?

Babaji: You should keep the conversation open.

I think there are people trying to solve the crisis.

Babaji: What did I say?

Bureaucracy. I think you mean, there are some have to do things, why is that bureaucracy again?

Babaji: Everyone all has a job. They all need their facebook.

That old guy, and Secretary State, he is from West point military school, ...I look at them both, don't look like between a choice on facebook or humanity...

Babaji: I am not saying them.

I thought they are the real leadership. I felt. I sense. 

Babaji: Educating young cannot just fire all of them.

Someone, some department, say they can, maybe just not CDC, are you sure they just listen to me complain only? They both look serious people to me. They hold a job that is very important.

Babaji: how is your Visa.

Are you being sleeking with me? I need to wait til the afternoon.

Babaji: I think you mean you wait til tomorrow. If you feel so dragged your mother hurting you with the hospital, do you tell Eben about it? You call hospital so many times, no one answer. And everyone still on the real Time of life, they are on facebook hurting each other, and no one remember what you did behind, and hurting you, glow on facebook. That is why I am very displeased.

You told me, how old you are. Do you know how old they are? They never grow out of that age, I have no idea why the medical board makes them MD, I thought they still just keep training them no matter what. The way you say, they can get killed or fired.  Some people you look at them, they can be a doctor material. Some just....like that.

Babaji: Do you even know Medical Board has a liscense structure, why don't you complain to them? Are you afraid to get them killed?

No.

Babaji: So ... ...

License structure....

Babaji: You never think of it.

You know, so many people hurting me, I do not know where to count, how many things to talk about, to tell whom, to find whom, to get help anymore. So tired ...

Babaji: You want to try, the Medical Board license agent.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...