10/24/2021

You finish to reflect your own life today? Let go your friends decision, let go Facebook? Which part of the tests you are on, right now?

 You never really giving up your facebook? I mean toss away the password and email address account used for that facebook. 

I am just asking. 

You cannot possibly to...let's say, you make a decision, to keep your friends, and by evening, when I talk about what is a National Emergency, you find out your friends are all useless? So ...that means, you forsake your facebook yet? 


A lot of people does Self Improvement, will tell you, to get close to 5 people in your life, that meant for your experty. Its called Mastermind groups.

I got a new facebook, and added like ETR, Eben and few others I think, suddently my facebook, I feel a fresh feeling, so after that, one day, I delete my old facebook. You can have a transition to look at it. I don't want to be like them, any of my friends use to know. 

They don't test you, they just let you do whatever? 

okay....

Cooking skills. I will be telling you, Zen monastery, that is SMCH says that, the highest order of the monk has to cook for the rest of them. Like me.

Improve your diet

Improve your cooking skills

That is a lot of things to do already.

Improve web builder skills

That is a lot of things on your agenda you can Self-improve at.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...