10/18/2021

Your father wish you to get Ola, because 5 Lords are near by.

 But no one told me, I assume, you are not here.

If your father my age, and I am Reed's age and position, we both know what exactly we both would have done, to hear something like that.

Its just that your father pass away. What a sad tragedy, and the saving that person, was never me. 

You probably hear that a lot.

haha....

The file name is 國

But the real letter here on photo was Simplified Chinese

My name.

I already explained gazillion times.

The price for my video, really was one up to per 1000 dollars? really? What a hair color....Gazillion times.

Used in Apple 2015,

Video with Chinese scene, ever remember? 

中國 ( China )



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...