10/10/2021

Adam & Hailey

 https://youtu.be/CWRfFgt4k_Q

Burrito … I really just ate that.

Burrito Bay, Amherst, NY.

My friend she used to get married asking me one of those wedding registry but I didn’t gift her anything. No, it won’t be our case.

Simon probably wants that fame. I don’t.

Not England anything to do with my life if can without it.

I think buying some religious books for others to keep….I don’t need those books right now. That was for Tina and Pang, their Master if were Westerner.

Maybe even including Siddarthra, like Hank.

I don’t really care about food, wedding, gifts, music, movies, dance ….too many things I really don’t care about it.

But yeah, the taiwan this 消費卷

I know what I want to buy.

Tomorrow.

Drugs store here I want to look at it.

Oh I know now….

Yeah, America foreigner exchange program they celebrate Christmas. They exchange gifts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...