10/26/2021

Babaji: Law first, law first. Next time, you just use law. Those things entire groups against you 1, of course you get like this.

 Right. I feel exploded in my head....I cannot breath.

Babaji: You know they are immature, why don't you tell them sooner? You get like this, this afternoon you go or don't go.

I see if I lay down a little bit. I thought Medical Board...

Babaji: They what? 姑息 all that? 

I thought medical boards decides to train people, they use years to make up the margin of missing quality. And they are honor class, I don't think they can ever be lay off.

Babaji: And jail !!! 

Yeah, if you put that way, when I see all that, I wish them all be jailed, to be honest. I didn't think I can have a wish come true. 

Babaji: What do you think MD should have quality?

Caring for others.

Babaji: So when you missing your Facebook, they just never look for you, to call and see how you are doing? That is MD?

I thought its every State school MD they all glueing to what it is only interests in them their facebook, sometimes its the people they like, those people, interested they look into it. So I missing from the facebook doesn't mean a thing.

Babaji: NO! America, you can tell them, what kind of MD, you wish to have. Not a scarf on the land !

... First time several time, I want to really shout, "Oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!"

 Babaji: You know why you look like 5 years old?

Honorable Superior has to pretend you know....but this time, it went too far fetch, I am actually telling things directly to facebook boxes....Oh MY GOD!!!!!! I feel literally dying.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...