10/19/2021

Babaji: 稀客~ You would come and talk to me first !

 There is someone almost like insist me to go and talking to this Vietanese nun....I have no idea for what. Angel drop a stone on something.... year 2000, that is 2 000...Now its 2020. That is all I think really, she does that on herself again, with Time things.

Babaji: You come here to ask me, or tell me what you think?

I feel funny, thought about maybe inquire you a little bit, in case...

Babaji: In case of what?

That is someone important or not important?

Babaji: Not important. I am the most important person in the world, Anna.

You make things happened, so you can tell me, is anything to do with you?

Babaji: No.

okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...