10/26/2021

COVID 19, I am listening. Taiwan Twitter, they have statistic. I cannot hear you really.

 I can hear birds because they live right outside my windows. They have response.

I will be listening. Taiwan Twitter.

I read the US static counter. COVID 19. 

Winter, and Falls.

I do not know the rest of remaining girls, and I do not wish this becomes a sickening death games tolls.

    Do you mean, its the retrospect time since I Honorable Superior does 700 video, people stay home to pray, and to reflect life, what it is all about?

Most people do not care about this Eastern world. Not even what title, what fame, what name, what high aim of life is. But thank you. I did feel better. I was the one being hurt the most to the place that no one knows. I appreciate it. I did feel better, the entire planet die out. It was part of helping. ITs true. No one as if hearing me cry. People need to die out.

But that is not correct. I suffer a lot, originally, its probably make like that. People their evolution is rising up, doesn't mean, they lose their life, just for this life with me. To subcomb to all me, it is warn against to all humanity, and the coming of the Marraiah, if you are making a wave for them, and the beauty contest message, I am already relate to them now. They will care about the finding of appearance crowd and food. 

Is there anything high tech will represent you now.

manual !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaQdTBmR-Oo

I ask US for some clean water for animal, I don't know if they deliver, form my offering.

you want food and music as your offering?

You know secrets. Someone or something secrets.

You want to be like the birds, finding the tea leaves eggs? Not something like what me, and others are looking for??

You know the location, there is ghost, hologram, you know about Ode....

You know about ghost ! 

I got tricked into birds things, a few times, that was the end of my screaming. I do not wish to know about ghost. No.

 We are through.

Automatic resume





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...