10/26/2021

I am done with the psychi parts with the Virus. I cannot possibly know what they are saying. Now ....I need the science group. We do phsyical ways. ( COVID 19 )

 Somebody convince, this is the end time?

One dragon chasing a women. Dr. Chasez, in National Treasure.

One scarlett prostitute

That is 2 women.

Bliblical reference means, there is a disaster, I say Time, Times, Half of a time, video.

So it means, we are at the End time. 

But we are at the Millennium, at the beginning of it.

Can someone whom could read Bible, what it is the beginning of Time?

Is there plaque, is there God's wrath, is there God's displeased? 

 The story I remember is Eden. The red book, that is Yogananda book, that is his master saying Eden.

I say on my book, the Tree of Life, has a sequence of I Ching 1 -64

Red dress is Scarlett prosittute on many water.

So Eben has fruits? 

Adam and Eve falls.

Is there anything in the End time, something falls too? What it is again? Babylon?

oh ! 

They are being naked. You mean God strip them, to make them see they are naked?

I am the God.

Simon Beast, and SMCH prostitute?

And ? I make them so nake on the video?


Is there anyone, is as amazed as me, that 2000 years Bible story are true, in real life?

There is a SMCH.

Where does Roman got the Bible to pass down for 2000 years?


I need the science group to callibrate the damage of this time, End Time, with COVID 19, to related to Beast and Prostitute ideas, they are almost at the same Time existing side by side.

We are not going to really much can do with the virus. But in the future, if they two born again, side by side, is there a way, not to make this happen again, on Earth History.

Not side by side. Simon and SMCH.

Try one or the other.

And find all the evidence I say about Beast, and Prostitute, on my video. To testify, they are really those iconic. In the real Bible community, is that disgust them two put together, one sit on top of another?



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...