10/18/2021

Edward Snowden, his girlfriend is Lindsey ?

 I thought Reed's mother is ...Lauren ! oh ! I got confused that Loving the Silent Tear.

But Obama....that is in the book, she invited the first Lady to their house, not really Obama. Obama's wife. Isn't in the upper class, you have a Title of everything, so you think Edward Snowden is no class anywhere? If your mother goes to Bill Gates direction, any of you, could take over Snowden position, right now. Make a webpage and play photo around, or starting talking to him? I have no idea, if he is online, meaning on my page, starting when. 

I will tell you a lot of cruel things. A lot of young kids, don't know who Steve Jobs are. They don't care whom he is. Not really. But they watch Harry Potter, everyone wants to be Harry Potter.

When you train people long enough, and decades of decades how fast the technology are fading in, fading out, replacement of something, you have no ideas, how fast the public mess is sticking their memory hard on something for how long.  

If you are here, I hope you all the best.

But where is the Harry Potter Team? I need to move on my life, in case, you could read it on YouTUbe Playlist so far, there is nothing straightforward like the  movies.......you care about my life at all? How I suffering meant a word or two, like "Thanks!"

Shitty people with shitty mind.....why don't you try to work with the New sets of people on Harry Potter, so in the future, in case, in case, in case....we, me, Keanu, Simon, Eben, we get things wrong with our profiles?

 Our Best millennium story is Harry Potter. Most friendly too. Not Pirates of Caribean, no, not that stuffs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...