10/26/2021

Hi ! Where is American classify? I told Facebook, I m talking to meducal board and CDC now. They are health experts. These is I say to them.

 Kerry lost all her works from Google.

She is close by American classify.

If American board, CDC or Secretary states needs needs needs needs needs America classify, talking to ET on COVID 19.

American classify 

American classify

American classify

You cannot use my relation with them. 

But here is what I can do for you, 

You secure yourself relation with Kerry and Bill they are, Project Camelot or Project Avalon 

Meaning, you are medical to care about someone’s life

Care about someone’s life works.

I meant youth, if CDC old guy eyes glasses and State of Secretary they train youth? Not their Facebook ?

Or medical board training sweet 17 like Trump daughter ?

So ….you need to care them no matter what results that they lost their life works with Google?

So you get near to America classify?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...