10/22/2021

Neville at the ending is with Luna, so me is with Eben.

 Simon is so busy, he may just leave Harry Potter story, to let Ryan takes over, don't you think?

That Buffalo, UB, is a completely separate project. Let's say, we analyse that situation

1. UB near by the graveyard has nothing to do with Harry Potter

2. UB Bull and Feel Rites, has more immediate effects on Simon, so he can feel better at work, at home, or in the current time.

I say what does he think of that Elicott. If he agrees with me, that Elicott structure looks like Hogwarts, I will tell you that number 1, graveyard exists effects.

Eben has a Burrito Bay, Mexico food. 

Many party movie. We extent it outside Harry Potter.

There is a Seth/Yeth UFO thing we know of from Victoria Secrets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't even know what guys like to do in life. Do you like to find UFO? Do you like outside Earth, if require you so many things to learn and analyze, beside your current business, you are overworks? Do you like food, all these places offers? Do you want to explore this place with a location name, maybe road name included....because there is trail, there is a forest road somewhere not near the trail? Not too far from the Graveyard even? 

No, I need Bill Gates, if with Steve, or with Tim Cook

They need to find their own team, training someone younger, my target happening to be older, like Simon and Keanu are older.

Including girls.

We need to separate groups a bit. Because these people are actually someone you know.

Keanu, Levine, NSYNC and I don't really know each other yet.

You have kids, similar age, professional team with the photo issues even. Height.

Your son or daughters have their classmate, associate, to be included in the play. I need you 3 to work it out, either with together, or finding out your own team. I give you a name list, how I found them, you can copy and paste.

Dr. Gabriel and Dr. Steven because I made them mad, so now I own them?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...