10/24/2021

This La La Land, is advertising everywhere ....

 Babaji: Go to sleep.

You should have told me, Eben has a seminar yesterday.

Babaji: No, I mean him, talk to him.

I already did.

Babaji: That is not talking.

I don't understand, I type it all out.

Babaji: You describing it ...

He already made things clear. I guess when the time comes, I probably don't even know how to talk about it.

Babaji: So on the phone everyday you talk about it.

Why every day?

Babaji: Aren't you supposed to be clinging?

... ...I don't want to do that. 

Babaji: I say you do, you do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...