10/20/2021

How do I what?

 How do I see my relationship with 5 Lords, Eben, SMCH, Simon & Lauren ....?

Its funny how SMCH at age about 71 ? So Simon is younger. 5 Lords are younger. If Hollywood would be that slow on getting new technological ideas on air, like I do this everyday. By the time SMCH pass away, the establishment between me and 5 Lords or with Eben, or Simon they are, will be escalating solidified. Its how funny she just gonna die off.

Something moves in, something moves out of life, kinda like an equation. 

You see the umbralla of a family....usually if you say even including Keanu Reeves, Adam Levine, or even Mathrew.... people's relationship on internet, let's say, you hear this person Eben talking 10 years ago like me, 10 years later, someone asked me, do I know Eben Pagan, I say yes because I keep repeating seeing the same person. That is how today's digital information era, you get into the games earlier online, everyone in growing ages of teens, in 5 years 10 years, you will become like colleague.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...