10/21/2021

I would say something ... I have a YouTube Panel in front of me....

 You know this Lala Land, first love Notebook things, Audition

Get into the entertainment worlds is to get fame.

My goal is to get money. My attention feel more ease at looking at these YouTuber, all they can ever eat. 

You don't think this is the real business, that catch my eyes? How many subscriber, and how many viewers, by weeks, or by months, by years? That is where you see money money money. 

I want to tell you something....clubs, dance, singing....Because maybe Eben really likes to sing? No that part of life he used to know?

I .... ....have some interests I just tell you, I like to see YouTubers what they do...these gerne, all they can ever eat, and how did they get so many views, and subscribers. The strange thing, its so many people in that area? You don't feel fansinating all these more important things in life? Its to make money?

I don't want to go and offend Eben on that....I keep saying, the old life.

I don't...miss those life. 

Doing business is more like....you keep your attention on where to make money sounds more important to me or ...into it. Why I create even so many websites, because I am into it. Bring knowledge, bring explaination, brings advancement of scientific knowledge everyone does together, about Buffalo eating area, to Treasure Hunt.

These things are more interesting to me, really...YouTubers, I say, how they cook?


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Law paper gonna stay here. I need to change to a website.

 People in nature, what is behind them, in front of them, will do anything to stay in business. To stay in business, you will do anything to...